Ulen Country Club Dress Code
Appropriate attire is expected to be worn at all times at the Club. Members are responsible for the adequacy of their guests’ attire when visiting Ulen Country Club.
The following dress code is required for members and guests to play on the Ulen CC golf course:
– Only collared or mock golf shirts, and turtlenecks are worn on the golf course.
– Tank tops, t-shirts and cut off shirts are not worn on the course or in the clubhouse at any time.
– Appropriate golf slacks, shorts and skirts are worn on the golf course and in the clubhouse at any time.
– Denim jeans are not worn on the course from Men’s Opening day (early Spring) to Men’s Closing day (mid October).
– Only soft spike or waffled golf shoes are allowed on the course.
The Ulen CC Dress Code for Dining includes:
– Clubhouse attire is informal dress in the formal dining and ballroom areas.
– Jeans may be worn only in casual dining areas.
– Hats may be worn only in the bar and cellar bar areas.
– Golf shoes may be worn only in the locker rooms, bar and cellar bar areas.
Thank you for your cooperation,
The Board of Directors,
Ulen Country Club